Bliss.

Bliss.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Insomnaic Speaks

Yes, I'm proud to announce, that I'm nearly an insomnaic! I say nearly because, the probability of my drifting of to sleep at at any time less than 12 is still not zero. But, its a progress. A good progress too, I'll say.
Anyway, I should probably slow down on the stories I'm churning out. Not that I had any quality but merely Quantity does not qualify. Q much? :)

And by the way, I'm ultra happy. Yes Supremely happy with the Universe because, I'm taking SAT! January 28th :D XD You can't guess how euphoric I am. But that's probably not the right emotion to feel? Oh IDK.

And... I reread Mill On the Floss, read She's a Jolly Good Fellow by Sajita Nair- about women in the army. Doctors by Erich Segal- about Harvard Med School (sortof) and now I'm reading "Hitch hiker' guide to the galaxy" by Douglas Adams (totally zapped me out!).

Ciao.
<3

3 comments:

...