Bliss.

Bliss.

Sunday, May 14, 2023

A distant star.

A day to celebrate her unwavering love

But my mother unlike others is watching from above,
I'd like to think she is one among the stars
Wherever she is, she will always remain ours.

To think of all the things I wished for her
Knowing now they will be unfulfilled dreams,
To think of the past is like a painful blur,
We didn't realize the good times, or so it seems.

To find her love in all the things she cherished,
To find solace in the plants and birds she nourished,
To remember her through the art school she flourished
And try to recreate her meals which we relished.

My mother cared above and beyond
No harm could occur, with her protective bond,
If only she knew how much I sorely miss her presence,
All I have is now memories of her existence..




No comments:

Post a Comment

...