Bliss.

Bliss.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The End of An Experience.

So today I finished the SAT 1.
How was It? More or less as expected. Initially I had a problem with time (?) but I soon recovered.

Preparing for SAT was interesting and gave me a chance to improve my vocabulary. Its actually hard to believe, in hindsight, that I'm actually *done* with it.

Whether this will open new vistas in my life or whether it signifies the end of the road for me, will be decided on Judgement Day.

But it was a wonderful experience: preparing and taking the SAT, I mean. :)

So I guess I should get on to more fruitful pursuits (other than blogging a vote of thanks to SAT! )
Like Physics.

2 comments:

  1. so proud of you:)


    get your a** to pysics though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who IS this? O.o

    -Jayashree

    ReplyDelete

...