Bliss.

Bliss.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oh Yeah, I Have a Blog.

So I went to HMUN 2012 after all.
After all that happened.

And I know it's one of those memories I'll cherish forever.
Where I learnt a lot. Including about myself. Where I learnt to be more independent? Where I learnt to have fun (but not do anything I'd regret? :)
No, But I mean it. I met people from all over India and also from across the border. I had great company for most part. I had the opportunity of competing against veteran MUNers, honing my own skills and gaining a wider perspective.

Of course I'd love to give a blow by blow account of all that happened, but given my time constraint, that is highly unlikely.

But I wouldn't like to bore you with bullet points either.


They train journey was fun. The boys were mostly good. And a lot of fun  :)
The hotel was nice. The breakfasts were YUMMMMMMMMM.

The conference was great. Our director, Divya Seth, was really nice. :)
Lunch and Dinner at Novotel were great fun too. :D
And the social events were once again, an amazing experience. :)

Shilparamam
Sorry
Rabbit
Gun
We found Love
Apologize
Slimshady
The Sprite Face
Pseudo-Drunk?
The Madagascar knife
Penguin- PMPD, Antarctica, Happy Feet
Muffins
Puddings
Nestle
Oreo
Squelchy Mess
I could go on. And on...


L-R: Kirthan Pai, Manas Sharma, Anirudh R, Akhilesh A, Sanjana and Me.
At HICC, Hyderabad.
August 19th 2012

Ok I doubt I'll churn out anything sensible.

Tis a pity. When I want to blog, no comp at hand, and when there's one, I don't seem to be able to verbalize.

Life is certainly not perfect. Not even close. Maybe that's why there's the thrill to achieve it?

Maybe I'll do some Bio. Bioenergetics?

No comments:

Post a Comment

...