Bliss.

Bliss.

Monday, January 6, 2014

January Jitters.

Clearly, I'm hallucinating. Nothing seems to be okay. Aloofness is in the air. I've built complex castles of confusion in my cerebrum and I don't know what's for real and what's a part of my vivid imagination.

The only thought that's reverberating in my brain is that I'm probably not a bad person and that there's always a silver lining in every cloud.

Here's a beautiful line from The Siege (which I finished at 2:00AM today):
'Whatever God has for you, accept it rather than fighting it. To accept it is to accept God.'

So I finished the book. Eerily disturbing and chilling. And normal citizens of a bustling metropolis endured such tough times. The book leaves you thinking, about the uncertainty of our lives, our fates and the little time that we have to make our lives worthwhile.

So the first internals has gone okay. The ride henceforth will probably be steeper and more rugged.

At the end of the day, it is virtually impossible to make everybody happy. And remain happy with yourself too, in the process.

I need a Yang in my life. Assuming I'm Meredith. *cough* Shepherd? *cough*. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAAAA THAT LAST COMMENT AND THAT PICTURE <3 Love youuu :*

    - From LA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me so happy to see that "-From LA". I feel convinced that I'm hobnobbing with a future celebrity.
      And thanks! ^_^

      -Yours, forever and always. <3

      Delete

...