Bliss.

Bliss.

Friday, February 14, 2014

SomatostatinSeratoninSuprarenalSynthase.

My blog doesn't entirely define who I am. And I'm certainly not defined by my blog. It's a space where I contemplate, document memories and share some of my thoughts.
So we (MaPaDiMe) had gone to a few places as a weekend getaway and it was a good break! We saw Yana, Sahasralinga, Sirsi, Sonda and finally the sunset in Gokarna Beach. Di frolicked in all places where she could splash about and it was great fun watching her antics (not to mention tiring too!)

I've been speaking to friends and each conversation makes me happier by a large extent. Yesterday it was Sanjana and Pingi. Today I bugged Sheepie dearest on her B'day.
Our Physio Dept regularly gives people the opportunity to present a seminar on a designated topic. Many of my friends have given seminars on topics from CVS, RS, CNS.. Each seminar is better than the preceeding one these days and every presenter puts in a lot of effort to give a seminar that captivates the sleep deprived, restless and fidgety bunch of students that we are.

College was fun today. I probably seemed weird and slightly crazy but it sure was fun. And Accented. :-D ( So basically I put on an accent. American-Australian ish. Certainly not British. And watching the stunned expression on people's faces was priceless!)
I had the attack of Guiltitis yesterday. I try sleeping around 2.30AM and sadly did not drift off into Dreamland. Instead I was swarmed by thoughts of how I have SO FRIKKIN' MUCH to do. Therefore I sat up and read some Physio and slept by early morning. XD
*KahoNaPyaarHai* *KoiMilGaya* Why have I started to like all old songs?!

Oh and btw, we've got a TV in our hostel. Not that I'm smitten in the least. There's no Star World, Zee Cafe or AXN. So MeNoCare.

Feb 14 2009. I celebrated VD declaring that chocolates were my Valentine on FB. They are the one true love of my life. Its a blessing that Nestle isn't so popular here. Else, I would have definitely splurged. Every other day, halt at Shoprite post school, buy a Nestle and head towards DGPB. And in Deeksha, Canteen Aunty associated Bhopie with Dairy Milk and I; Nestle! XD

Going to the beach meant a lot to me. Maybe a tiny part of me wanted to go to another beach down south but maybe not. It's just a feeling a comfort and security that we want at the end of the day. And it is possible to be self reliant at the end of the day.

“I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.”
― Olivia Wilde

“Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” ― Psyche Roxas-Mendoza

I shall hopefully not blog until a respectable number of days have elapsed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

...