Bliss.

Bliss.

Monday, May 19, 2014

ManiaMoodiaMadia

Cats. :)

I have officially forgotten how to study.

Or my pea sized brain has calcified.

Or my hippocampus has degenerated leading to memory worse than a goldfish.

Or maybe the phoneswapping has affected me.

Or maybe I'm thinking too much about things that don't matter right now.

Or maybe this is the price to pay for watching Telugu movies.

Or maybe eating Maggi everyday is causing Monosodium Glutamate to form killer proteinaceous particles that cause atrophy of neural tissue.

Or maybe its a phase.

Or maybe is a neurological degenerative disease.

Or I'm having a nightmare and will wake up soon.

7 comments:

  1. Here its worse, visual signals of book is stimulating vomiting center in brain stem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usshooo!! Nimma Area Postrema na swalpa check madisi! Sleep induce agade hecchu antha ankondre idu next level! Lol :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, ur medical terms! Smartypants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe stop drinking coffee. And go get some sleep :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayyo ad anthu ee janmadalla agalla. Coffeegu nangu onthara bonding agogide. Plus exam hathra barthaide. Eega coffee kuditha anivarya agogide. ;)

      Delete
  4. "Eega coffee kuditha anivarya agogide".

    OMG this was one day that I NEVER expected to arrive! My jay speaks passable Kannada! :')

    KAYmeetmesoon.

    ReplyDelete

...