Bliss.

Bliss.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

So What's Cookin?

Hullo.
I'm very happy about the GK Blog. :) 
Reading Ruskin bond again. 
Books I've read recently:
So?
  • To cut a long story short- Jeffrey Archer
  • PG Wodehouse Omnibus
  • Unaccustomed Earth- Jhumpa Lahiri
  • A girl like me- Swati Kaushal
  • Interpreter of maladies- Jhumpa Lahiri
  • Dust in the mountains and other short stories- Ruskin Bond (In Progress)
  • School Times- Ruskin Bond (Yet to commence)
Yesterday was good. I met Chandana ma'am. I went to Maiyya's and Sapna. :)
Studying Bio. Will start Chem soon. I can't get myself to do physics. :-/

Random obsessions:
  • There's this girl who's parents are construction workers. They've tied a strong rope from the tree branch and she swings on her Jhula all day long.They live almost opposite our house in a make-shift structure. I'm seized by this random strong desire to teach her. To educate her. To make her write her name atleast. Pondering the possibilities.
  •  I want to write a novel. A science fiction? I guess so. I'm having a few VAGUE plots in mind, so nothing concrete. Let's see.
 Ok Bai then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...