Bliss.

Bliss.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

5 Minute Philosophy

Ways to overcome chocolate addiction:
  • Throw away all chocolates in your vicinity.
  • If you're diet conscious, don't look at them as sinful delights, but as Big Bad Calories
  • Eat anything else, a fruit or cookie perhaps
  • Develop your will power and stay away from the refrigerator
  • Raid the Fridge and finish the full supply of chocolates until: you're sick and tired (literally and figuratively) of the sight of those brown horrors. 
Just Saying. :P
Oh, by the way, I was glancing through my old blogposts and:
  • I think I've forgotten to mention that I've had the Privilege of shaking hands with Narayan Murthy (at Swagat Inox when I'd been there with Ma and Pa to watch 'We are a Family)
  • It's interesting to see how my blog posts have changed over the years. 
  • I should spend more time on quizzing.
Ok That's It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...