Bliss.

Bliss.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A lil Vocabulary Building :)

Sometimes my mom doesn't bother to question the veracity of my sister's allegations against me and hence I'm wrongly vituperated. This is because my sister embellishes fact with fiction to suit her needs and thus cook up a seemingly credible story. It is only after I remind her that the fabricated story was a figament of her imagination, that she reconsiders the mendacious statements..

Albus Dumbledore was an eccentric old man who had a serene aura about him. Something in my pup reminded me of the placid and brilliant wizard and hence the name. My sister calls him by the name Teev, but I intend to show my intransigence and not change his name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read This. I kinda liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...