Bliss.

Bliss.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Medha's Freaky Guess

No, let's not get into that, but I'll just say that Medha's guessing skills are commendable.
Anyway, it's still the same. But I believe its slightly better. Marginally.
So I heard about the Harvard MUN in Hyderabad and Deeksha College will take part!
I've never been part of a MUN (Because it was never a part of my school CCA and I didnt think we could do it otherwise), so I'm considering this prospect! :) But I need to sort out the realities with Daddy.

That apart, life has been topsy-turvy but I know now that somethings will never be the same again.

Ammensalism
Team A -1
Team B 0

Commensalism
Team A 1
Team B 0

Competition
Team A -1
Team B -1

Mutualism
Team A 1
Team B 1

That's Ecology for you. Lol. No really.
Capacitors +2
Ray Optics +1
Electrostatics 0
Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...