Bliss.

Bliss.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today

Keerthana spoke in the assembly today. She read the synopsis of her book. And urged us all to pursue writing. When she came forward to speak, I wanted to go jump in a well (yeah, dumb I know), I remembered having a conversation with her months ago. I'd told her I write short stories and I hoped to do something about it in the near future.
And surprisingly, she ended her speech by mentioning this fact (not my name, certainly). 


Its a commendable achievement.


I read the article about Dr.Sarpeshkar in BM. A few days ago, they'd mentioned about the Glucose based cell also. I went around telling everybody about it in college.


I'm not a loner. I'm not a recluse. I am shy though.
It shouldn't matter right? Because every other person at MIT is on the quieter side.


And I nearly died again. Tongue-tied? Aargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...