Bliss.

Bliss.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Rebel.

Eventually, I shall have to do what I believe in. The choice is with you, whether you will stand with me or against me.

One thing I cannot stand is a blatant untruth. You might be the closest thing I have to a 'best friend' or you might be nobody, but nothing can leave me more disillusioned than a fabrication intended to create the wrong impression.Tell me the truth; I might be hurt, I might be upset, but I will remember your courage.

College will begin soon. Hopefully, or not. Got the new books for the year. :)
The familiar feeling of excitement mingled with dread has crept in. Excitement for new beginnings, dread for the things that have already begun. 

I'm absolutely certain that I've forgotten everything in these holidays. I know next to nothing of the Biochemistry cycles which I'd pasted on my walls in the hostel, the histology slides which I'd learnt after several unsuccessful attempts, the embryology sessions with Nammu ma'am now seem hazy and I hope to God that I remember something sensible about the 12 cranial nerves!

Plans are on to make the blog public once again or else export this blog to Wordpress and make that one public. Will keep you posted. :)

Book Bonanza:
  • Intern by Sandeep Jauhar (An Indian American's life as an intern at a NY Hospital and journey from medical school to a cardiologist)
  • Sycamore Row by John Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment

...