Bliss.

Bliss.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Stand In The Rain.

She never slows down.
She doesn't know why but she knows that when she's all alone, feels like its all coming down
She won't turn around
The shadows are long and she fears if she cries that first tear, the tears will not stop raining down

[CHORUS]
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

She won't make a sound
Alone in this fight with herself and the fears whispering if she stands she'll fall down
She wants to be found
The only way out is through everything she's running from wants to give up and lie down.

[CHORUS]
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
Stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found

[CHORUS]
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain


(By Superchic[k])


The song I was addicted to during the Deeksha days! Finally found it again after some effort. 

I've been on hyper fitness mode with special efforts at maintaining a healthy diet (read as sweet lime juice post breakfast, carrots post workout, watermelon as a midmorning snack and chapatthis instead of rice for dinner and a post dinner snack of bananas instead of junk. Yes, it's harder than I thought and the results are slower than expected. But no pain, no gain. So I've been clocking 35 minutes for a 4.5km jog/brisk walk/run and nothing can be more tiring than the back-breaking crunches that follow! -_- All for that LBD. *Sigh*

What aids me immensely in my workout session is an appropriate sound track that peps me up and helps me finish the run.
Top workout tracks are:
  • Burn - Ellie Goulding
  • The Climb - Miley Cyrus
  • Naadan Parindey -  Rockstar
  • We Found Love -  Rihanna Ft. Calvin Harris
  • Om Mangalam (Kambaqt Ishq) [Don't ask! -_-]
Di's B'day is round the corner and plans are being made for a fairly grand celebration (considering that my first 10 birthdays were pretty memorable). Mitchi and I have bonded these holidays and it's hard to imagine going back to Shimo without her constant calls of "Akka". I probably don't give her enough time, but then, nothing is enough for Di! For the first two months we had a regular session of Hide and Seek and Musical Chairs every evening (yep, all four of us.) And then finally we stopped playing those and moved on to other games, but I guess I'll really miss those now. And her selfie game is pretty strong. See for yourself :)


So I'm back at Vasanthnagar. Nidhz is having exams but I'm generally a quiet and docile guest (*cough*) so I guess it's okay. We'd been to the Hanuman Temple today (after several years) and it seems untouched and unchanged after all these years.


The Cool Grafitti (and Nidhi and Meee! :) )

I finally left WhatsApp. For Good. Though I might have caused some confusion and concern in my final moments on WhatsApp. (Sheepish Look) I look forward to college starting soon. 
Abhiiii. <3

More updates later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

...