Bliss.

Bliss.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bharat Mata Ki Jai!

And it's over!!! Twas so quick I didn't  get the feeling "Oh my god, when is this going to end!".
Here's the Look.
                                     

And I found a new friend. I don't wish to name the person. But. Forget it. Ohh well, I have other things on my mind at the moment to ponder on. And UG, well I'm having doubts about the role model thang. I'm back in Banashankari and love it! Biddi is "All well" but has recurring fever. Yesterday after school I came back and strutted in a saree (Yes, yuck). Today was pleasantly better. All thanks to Mom.
And what about I-Day?
I dislike people selling badges and other things in the name of Independence Day. Including the one sitting in our I-10.Because well, you don't show ur patriotism with dat stuff. Ur actions do. If we stop running down on our country ,that's a far better thing. And Oh, we had another photo session and then went to "Mane thindi". I was cashless so I had lovely pastry from Cake O The Day with Sumana's cash. We saw some other people of our school. And then Syko and I ran for the bus like our pants were on fire! And now shez in Mantri Square.
I think I lost my good mood after what I saw. Goddess. Too Late. Forget It. I cannot help the vagueness because well I don't want to make things absolutely clear. Things better remain as they are. Oh well.

1 comment:

...