Bliss.

Bliss.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dissapointment is an Understatement.

The morning was tense so I had a sleepless night pondering the possibilities. Then I decided to be confident.And I came to school pretty early too( 600k-15Rs. Omg!). Then started panicking. Vikas came late but had prepared. Then PCT(Purna Chandra Tejaswi) turned up and Aditya Iyengar said he had prepared. Rajath was my fear. And so was Nikhil Puranik since his mom had written a quiz book for him.(What?). So well, Morning session , MadAds was totally Awesome! Then the other shows was kayish. Played Handcricket like a losa. Lol. And finished Manorama.
Lunch could'nt eat much. As for the others, there was a lot of tension. So after everybody wished us luck, we went. After a dance by Soujanya (Oh That Girl na.....), we went on stage and it started.
The questions were not that easy but progressively we found it so. Some of the questions showed the effort Chandana Ma'm had put into preparing this. Soon we edged over Blue but the dragon way ahead of us was YELLOW. Ok I can't continue any further.
Yellow House won the Inquizition Trophy. Green got 2nd for the 5th time running.
Opportunity Lost.

Paah..... I was so freakin upset, I just could'nt wait to get outta the stage. And I cried. Lo. Sad. I could never lift that Cup. :(
It's best I stop, coz I'm in such a depressed mood, despite having a great time with so many people after skul and landing at home at 5:45. Lol! Great Time! But Can't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...