Bliss.

Bliss.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And You Are Also Meant For Bad Moods.

Reasons why I'm Upset:
  • Boards are getting over.
  • Holidays Nothing to do.
  • Mom Not coming to Shimla.
  • I'm going to be Friendless in a week.
  • I think I'm going to be a loner.
  • School Life Is Over.
And There it ends. I COULD go on and on.. But That's Not Me. And I've Done Way Too Much Of It.
I Love Title Case! Now Listening to 'Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh'. And To think I'll be going to the exotic locales where this song was shot!

Reasons why I'm Happy:
  • Boards Are FINALLY getting over Tomorrow.
  • Holidays! (Which Means I should Learn Cooking. Bleh)
  • Delhi!
  • Shimla!
  • Dad!
  • Vidhathri!
  • Camera! (You Get The Drift...)
  • I'm gonna Bond With Buddi!
  • Oh! And Garuda On friday.. <3
  • School Life's over. (Unless My dream comes True.)


My Favorite Website is Not www.facebook.com! Or For that matter www.stardoll.com. Infact it doesn't even end with a ".com".. Before You start thinking otherwise, I'll say that It's The Awesomest Thing Ever! 
I'll probably join Baddie...

In less than 30 hours I shall Be Blogging Like HELL! So until Then, It's Loops and Arrays Nothing else really...

No comments:

Post a Comment

...