Bliss.

Bliss.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Best Of Both Worlds.

This phrase applies to me to a great extent. I shall Elaborate later. In every aspect of life, this is my life. I have the best of both worlds.

  • I get along well with mostly everybody.
I mean I don't have a problem with anybody.Yes, I dislike some things in people,I don't hate the people themselves.I don't completely fit in any category.And that makes me special.I flit in and out with ease through both worlds.Sometimes Its hard.
Basically the point is, A and C might hate each other.But I am B. I get the best of both. I like both.Both are a part of my life.Both (obviously) have drawbacks. But I'm lucky.
  • I get to see the different facets of life.
I don't really know how to elaborate on this.I have seen extreme poverty as well as extreme affluence.I believe I am in the middle.I get to see both.It's a safe place.I get to know about people, stories of human kindness, cruelty,wickedness, love, desire, hatred. it's a complex world.I'm happy to know, to understand more, to hear about "Reality"..

I'm too sleepy to make any more sense....

I don't know when I'm going to blog again. Sayonara....No, Hasta La Vista......

Good Night.(Anusha?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

...