Bliss.

Bliss.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Meet My Friends.



Be Happy. I'm in a good mood. You'll be reading only the good stuff.
Bullet points or paragraph? Bullet Points.(I want to be precise)


Deepthi:
  • Warm and Kind.
  • Empathizes, sympathizes.
  • Golden voice.
  • Loves Harry Potter and English
  • Sweet and Understanding.
  • Hard working and Simple.
Neha
  • Smart and adventurous.
  • Good, slow company when walking down from bus stand.
  • Sporty.
  • A nice friend.
Akshata
  • Genius.
  • Sense of humour
  • Down to earth.
  • Creative.
  • Great Company!
  • Fun to Text!
  • Will be a very useful friend in future. (Mentioning the name...:P)
Sumana
  • Simple
  • Sweet.
  • Understanding.
  • Helpful.
  • Sensible.
  • Caring.
  • Friendly
Rachana
  • Makes me Smile.
  • Makes me Laugh.
  • Makes me cry.
  • Makes my life lovely.
Anusha
  • BTB
  • Understanding.
  • Helpful.
  • Great Adviser.
  • A Fun bus Friend.
  • A friend I don't want to lose.
Vidhathri
  • Photographer
  • Smileeeey
  • Happy
  • Creative.
  • Great Company!
There's No Freaking Order in this arrangement. Don't Panic. Pinki, you have the privilege of having an entire post about yourself. Not Today. :)


Good Night World! :D

5 comments:

...