Bliss.

Bliss.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

By Myself.

This is something I've always wanted. And I'm so glad it all worked out!
Mom Dad and Di are on vacation. I'm here, doing everything on my own! Yay! I went and got myself some MTR Ready to Eat stuff for tomorrow. Now I need to make sure everything is locked up and head for bed :)

Pinki and Sanjana shouldn't be panicking. Really. I'm not a Kid.

And Umm. I've gotta learn how to use Blogger Mobile. I'd probably be more regular then.
Given that my Laptop is smashed beyond repair.

You know what?
Somethings don't just fade away from memory for eternity. Atleast in my case. The deepest scars will always show.
  • 23rd September 2008
  • 25th December 2010
  • 1st November 2011
Blah. Blah. Blah.

The first one is probably the one that made me feel worst. The rest aren't even my fault, but it doesn't work that way does it?

Looking back, several years of my childhood now appear misty and dreamlike. Everything about those years makes me wonder about the incredible reality called the Present. I mean, there have certainly been drastic changes.

I've been dreaming a bit lately. They're the silliest ever.
But some of them can be unsettling. Like those that replay the bits of reality I want to forget.

One way to cope with an unpredictable life is to stay aloof, but not in the indifferent way.
  • I mean you just take things as they come.
  • Accept the fact that a lot of things are not in your control. 
  • Don't be overwhelmed by anything; good or bad.
  • Save for the rainy day.
  • Do not form too close associations. You never know what's going to happen. You don't want to end up hurting anybody.
  • Be prepared for a 100 million mood swings a day.
  • Don't let anything affect your ambitions.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...