Bliss.

Bliss.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dinka Chika was my life anthem? lol

What we expect and what we get.
So I met papa yesterday. :D
After SAT we may go see Life of Pi!
So yesterday passed in a sleepy haze and I got up with a packed schedule in mind.
I did laundry (I nearly die whenever the machine is in spin mode. It makes all scary rattling sounds and I make a mental plan of how to escape should the machine decide to blow up.)
And then I started homeward for my passport.
Walked for about 1km and then took an auto.
Went home. Ma was leaving. A relative had died.
Don't ask how, but I ended up with her. So we went to KIMS Hospital.
I've never been to a mortuary before. Uhmm.
I sat aloof for the most part, constructing an essay in my mind while occasionally informing inquisitive people that no, I wasn't in engineering but still in 2nd PU.
So there's this post mortem room and one was being conducted there. Later they all came out. It was kind of sad.
Ajji was there. She doesn't know I stay in a hostel. Hmm.
Yeah then came home and Ma showed me her newly acquired skill of riding a two wheeler.
Then back here.
Point being, half of the day passed in a thoroughly unexpected manner.

Whatever. Sanskrit.
Oh and by the way!
Yesterday, in the bio paper, My answers had a LOT of 'phenomenon's in it.
The phenomenon of attachment of blastocyst, the decrease in rate of photosynthesis, the loss of water through hydathodes, the absorption of water by hydrophilic substances and so on.
And suddenly I stopped for a second and looked at this seemingly innocuous word.
I thought, I should have been a Mallu. You know, not a Nair or even a Tharoor but a nice Menon.
And I should have been christened as 'Pheno' or even 'Feno'.
Cuz then I'd well and truly be a PhenoMenon!
And you won't believe it but I sat grinning into my paper for the next 5 minutes and slowly some semblance manifested itself upon me and I continued scribbling furiously.
Last main was Zoology practical and I chose to draw the digestive system.
But alas, it looked more like a mashup of several deformed organs.
I've got stupid custard apple all over my fav purple bag.
I LOVE NUTELLA! Gosh, Yum. Im going to buy my own dabbi soon. Yumm.
I won't be blogging for a while.
{There, now that I've said that, i should blog after a respectable number of days. Lol}
But wait.
Frankenstein WHAT?! Wow.
And Mary and Percy Shelley. What lives. Lol.
They'd 'fit in' in the 21st century.
Holy Oak.
Mt Holyoke.

3 comments:

  1. WHERE IS THAT LONG OVERDUE POST ABOUT ME? HUH?
    PFFT.
    ~P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the other day I was reading old posts and i was thinking the same thing. Sometime next year. Positively. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://moodymusings95.blogspot.in/2012/07/imetpinki.html
    There. :-)

    ReplyDelete

...